The Turbosound Manchester range is a brand new large-format line array system designed and engineered in the UK for touring and fixed installations
This is a real statement of commitment to the Pro Audio industry and a welcome return to the top end for a brand that has pioneered large scale sound reinforcement since the early 1970s.
Seamless integration with LAB Gruppen amplifiers (PLM+ or D Series) and Lake processing.
- Seamless integration with Lab Gruppen amplifiers and Lake DSP for a complete system solution (image i)
- Advanced linear phase FIR hybrid processing for exceptional sound quality Dendritic Plane Wave Transformer - DPWT (image ii)
- Acoustic Frequency Control Waveguides - AFCW
- Extended controlled frequency response from 400 Hz to 22 KHz
- 3-point suspension system with advanced ergonomic design for extremely rapid deployment and ease of use
- Tour grade Neutrik SpeakON STX NL4 connectors for input and link connection
- Extensive testing including: Temperature and Humidity Operating test -30 C to + 80 C following IEC 68-2-2 Standard
- High Temperature Operating test +55 C following IEC 68-2-2 Standard
- Low Temperature Operating test -30 C following IEC 68-2-2 Standard
- Corrosion salt-spray Resistance test 336 hours following ASTM B117 Standard
- UV Susceptibility test. Outdoor product ASTM G155 standard
- Ingress Protection water and dust test to IP54
- 10-Year Warranty Program Solutions
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Turbosound brand leader Chris Hinds says “For me, the excitement is in the mid-range.” Designed from the ground up based on direct feedback from Turbosound’s vast user base, the Manchester system has a number of innovative new designs including the first of its kind, Dual Concentric compression driver, designed in conjunction with Tannoy - the masters of Dual Concentric technology and B&C - the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of high end drivers. A pair of these 1.4” Large Format Dual concentric coaxial compression drivers are coupled to a brand new Dendritic horn. The result is impressive consistency and predictability in audience coverage (see isobar plots).
Previous versions of the Dendritic horn have been used in Flashline and Aspect systems and have become revered amongst sound engineers for their exceptional phase response, articulation and natural tonality.
All new Acoustic Frequency Control Waveguides (AFCW) have been engineered for controlled low frequency dispersion. A touring line array is only as good as its rigging system and to that end the new 3-point suspension system with advanced ergonomic design has been engineered for extremely rapid deployment and ease of use.
For more information visit the Turbosound website.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.